Delivery & Returns
ALL ITEMS ARE DESPATCHED DURING OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9.00am to 5.30pm; Excluding Bank Holidays or National Holidays
GREETINGS CARDS PRODUCTION TIME: All our greetings cards are held in stock and are despatched same day up to 5pm weekdays.
FREE DELIVERY TO ANY UK ADDRESSES (one address only) whether you buy individual cards or multi packs, they are sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class, we obtain proof of posting when we send your card(s).
If an order is placed at the weekend we send them on the Monday, except any bank holidays.
* Garden Photography Gallery will use all reasonable efforts to select an appropriate method of delivery of the finished materials to the Client to comply with the Client's reasonable instructions and will inform the Client of the method of delivery and any additional cost at the time of the order.
* In cases where delivery is by Royal Mail post, or a delivery service chosen by the Client Garden Photography Gallery will not be liable for any loss or damage occurring while the finished material is in transit.
* We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
* We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
* You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
* If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Acceptance of Finished Material
We hope you are happy with your purchase, we rigorously check for quality but sometimes mistakes can happen, if they do we apologise and will check where in our production we made the mistake.
* If you are unhappy with your purchase, you shall within 14 days of delivery notify us Garden Photography Gallery of any alleged defect, shortfall in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description and return the completed materials together with all associated paperwork and packaging to Garden Photography Gallery within 14 days of the said notification. If you fail to notify GPG without reasonable explanation you will have deemed to have accepted the materials and they will be presumed to be without any defect or damage which may be apparent on reasonable examination.
Please refer to our terms and conditions page.